Wednesday, February 26, 2014

AAYUSH SAIGAL


DATE – 30/11/2013
  • After 10 days I feel more confident & have understood few of my mistakes that I made at Allahabad. I learnt great tricks about PI group tasks.
  • Academy’s surroundings & environment is magnificent, specially the Kausali hills treating our eyes every morning. The hording & trophies really inspires me.
  • Well there’s nothing about Minerva that can’t be loved. Everything here is awesome. No offence to other faculties but Ranjit sir your lectures are really enjoyable & inspiring.
  • Minerva honor code is what I have followed from childhood & I will till I live & pass it on to as many as possible. The hostel & mess were also good & enjoyable. The best thing is the photos & the inspiring persons that we have seen for 10 days. The ground and obstacle area is pretty great. It would really be great if you create a commando walk stand (more than 10 Fits.)
  • Yes, I really feel more confident about my SSB now. I feel I would be more helpful to us. If Oberoi sir interview us individually to help us improve our personality psychologically. It will be also help us to improve our psych test at SSB. It’s really important.   
  • That’s needless to say. I will surely recommend Minerva academy to my friends.
  • Please do contact me Ranjit sir when you read this.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments