Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ABHIJEET SINGH ARORA


EMAIL – racingmasterarora91@gmail.com

       
  • To be frank when I boarded my train for the training from Bhopal. I had thought that the academy would be normal/overage learning a hostel, ground & Dhaba type food. But now being a Minerva, I can proudly say that “I never went away from my home for the training instead from one home to the other.”
  • It is the only institute of this nation. I suppose which doesn’t imports coaching to the aspirants, instead trains them mentally & physically so as to fight against the difficulties which come on their way. It has taught me “service before self”. Also the caring & loving nature of the faculty & staff members in unmatched. I also loved they taught us new things & helped us to understand. Who we are as stabled in our Minerva known me.
  • I feel confident, patient and a sense of responsibility and patriotism in my heart and soul. I have improved in all aspects including physical and mental qualities which are in me it’s my emotional OLQ.
  • I am very confident and sure about my SSB interview. As I learnt that is the capability of body mind & soul that takes you to your dream career, so I learnt all to be myself because I know I am an officer.
  • Defiantly for sure the army is a force that is composed of uncountable diligent young gentlemen. If any aspirants think that he alone can defend the nature then he is beating his head against the wall. We all are equally responsible for the nations, so it’s my duty to motivate my friend to join this academy and be a part of the elite forces.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments