Wednesday, February 26, 2014

AKHIL SHARMA


  • Faculty of Minerva academy is too good. Mani sir, Ranjit sir, Oberoi sir they are the best in their fields.
  • When I come here I was amazed to see the infrastructure was very good mess, ground, classroom & environment gives the exact feeling like we are in SSB.
  • This is not only for SSB coaching but also to develop your personality.
  • Hostel of Minerva academy is the best thing in this academy.
  • I feel much confident. When I came here I was bit shy but now I am 99.9% confident. (Remember 0.1% of nervousness is required to beat any exam.) I learned how to present you in front of others.
  • I am 99.9% present confidence 0.1% of nervousness is essential to perform good in any exam.
  • Yes, I will recommend other aspiring candidates to join Minerva academy.
  • Minerva academy is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments