Tuesday, February 25, 2014

AMAN CHETRY

  
  • I was also amazed by their vast knowledge and communication about SSB. I do loved the football ground beside the classroom it’s unforgettable. I loved everyone’s dedication for this academy.
  • I loved the method they used to convey their message, teaching and most important that they don’t believe in making notes. The facility specifically Wg. Commander Oberoi sir, our bale teacher sir Mani and must dynamic Ranjit sir.
  • About learning they changed my way of preparation they brought the germane me hidden inside my mind which is the most important found for SSB. And shout training. It can’t get better. It polishes you for the SSB to shine.
  • Everything is up to the mark it’s just sometimes less aloo in aloo paratha.
  • Hell of a yes.
  • I will be a teacher for this academy. It’s the least I can do.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments