Tuesday, February 25, 2014

ANIMESH SINGH

DATE – 29/01/2014
EMAIL – singh.animesh1209@gmail.com      
  • There wasn’t a single day when I felt away from home.
  • The infrastructure is beyond compare for letter than other academy of the same field. The hostel was very comfortable and welcoming. The grounds and environment was simulating overall, it was an amazing experience.
  •  I love almost everything about this place especially Mani sir’s class. I had a very good time here and always remember the people I met here. 
  • I feel more confident and self assured than before I came here. This place has taught me many things and I especially advise the psych classes. They have definitely changed the way I perceived things.
  • Yes, I definitely feel more confident. The classes here have changed my perception and overall attitude in life.
  • Yes, I will recommend Minerva to my entire friends Col Deol’s name already stands out in this field and this is by far the best place to get training.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments