Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ARYAN DIXIT


DATE – 20/01/2014
  • First of all I loved the best faculty & their lectures of all time. Their ideas & motivations were so fabulous that even a raw student can becomes are officer. Hats of Ranjeet sir his awesome achievements filled me with Zest & Zeal. Then oberoi sir, you are the best psychologist ever.
  • Such a well build infrastructure is hardly seen anywhere. The hostel & mess all memorable. The academies environment is as healthy as heaven. And the ground & classroom, so huge & comfortable that they can never be forgotten.
  • The idea of snatching the commission was just mind bellowing thought and but not the least our very own Mani sir so experienced & humorous. I will miss them
  • These 10 days were the best days of my life. So remember able, inspiring & motivational. I made so new friends. I become aware of the qualities inside me. I come to know about what an officer’s life really means. I actually feel like these 10 days would end.
  • Certainly now I feel like just going & snatching the commission from their lauds.
  • Definitely ever I will tell them to join the academy not just to prepare for SSB but also to learn develop & improve officer like qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments