Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ASHISH JASWAL

DATE – 20/01/2014


  • The Minerva academy is the great school of teaching. The teaching staff is very helpful & gave 100% in the development of candidates studying in the academy here we meet people from different parts of the country and became best friends for life in just 10 days.
  • Before coming to the academy. I was much conserved and sky type of person. I couldn’t able to expend myself to the other. But after coming to the academy. I become bold and confidence.
  • The academy taught me how to crack SSB. Which was very hard for me before joining the academy? The info and suggestion given by the staff well be helpful not only in cracking SSB but in all aspects of life.
  • The academy’s environment, surroundings including hostel and mess were very neat and clean. The infrastructure was very good.
  • Yes, now there is huge difference in the confidence level I have now before joining the academy.
  • I will definitely recommend Minerva academy to all those candidates who want to join the defense forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments