Wednesday, February 26, 2014

BALDEEP SINGH SANDHU

DATE – 10/01/2014

  • Only here we spend 24 hours 0 days along with our friends. The enjoyment in unexplainable and awesome. Classrooms and rooms are very good. No bad smell from anywhere. All teachers are very nice especially Mani sir and Ranjit sir. I will never forget these 10 days. I spent 7 years in hostel, but the fun which we enjoy here is unmatchable.
  • I never see a hostel with clean & fresh bathrooms, but this hostel change my mind.
  • The first thing which is love is friends.
  • These 10 days change my whole view point about SSB. I come to know here that they will put you under pressure so that they can test your mental capabilities. You teach us to speak truth whatever the situation is now I am bolder and almost do not have fear of speaking in front of the group of unknown people. The other thing is that you are the only competition to yourself. Now I know everything about interview and all process of SSB.
  • Anything here is very nice and can say awesome. Environment is good and food is also good. Infrastructure is also very nice.
  • This is my first attempt to SSB and according to that now I am thinking that i am almost ready after the self study of what we did here.
  • Definitely I will recommend this to my all friends. My uncle told me about this academy, he was in army. Medical call and now I will thank him free giving me high suggestion.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments