Wednesday, February 26, 2014

BARCHAN


EMAIL – barchan1992@gmail.com

  • The fun I had here, the food, the football ground, the obstacle course, the hostel, the fire place, the hot water etc etc. and of course the teachings imported here was extraordinary. Thanks for the concession to Sanik school students.
  • After my 10 days of training here in Minerva academy & feel more confident and well versed with the SSB interview procedure. I feel motivates to join the forces and being a repeater for the SSB interview, I could to some excellent make out the flows that didn’t have me through during the last SSB. I learnt many a things like how to lack while climbing a rope, thanks to the instructors and Ranjit sir. I learnt how to keep the interview under my control learnt the practical skills of completing a GTO task. Exactly how they (SSB people) mark us in the every task. How to rationalize, plan and organize in an Indoor planning etc. there is much more to it.
  • Absolutely to the standards that SSB provides and even better than that. The greenery here is awesome. The 10 days stay was very comfortable and enjoyable.
  • Yes I do… I feel much more confident.
  • Yes I would defiantly do that to my friends who aspire to crack the SSB and even to those who would just want to have career orientation/personality development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments