Wednesday, February 26, 2014

CHARUL SHARMA

DATE – 10/01/2014
MOBILE – 9736732834
  • Beautiful campus, delicious food, such learned teacher’s but best of all the teaching and guidance. The art course curriculum and the patience of teachers. How they take so much pains to enable us to learn.
  • The infrastructure is really good. The surroundings are very beautiful and very conducive to learning. After an exhausting day, I still feel great because of the delicious food. And the warm room that awaits me. Everything is just perfect.
  • The fact that a mirror like me does not resent spending Rs. 13500/ on this coaching and feel that I’ve got the worth of all that money from this academy is what I love the most about it.
  • After 10 days of exhaustive learning I still feel fresh there’s more clarity in my mind about the SSB process and I really wish I could practice the tests more. The training has helped me to realize my mistakes and I feel more confident and will feel sure about myself at SSB (which is the most precious feeling over.) the least thing I learnt here is the value of honesty.
  • I feel I am goanna is it. And feel very confident to face army unanticipated situation in the SSB.
  • My brother in law recommends it to me, he himself is not an alumnus of this academy but I’m in deleted to him. I will surely recommend this academy to other’s so that they can have the same confidence that I am learning with. Thank you so much Minerva academy for giving me. I ensures to unanswered questions. I’m in deleted to you for life the course furies given me. I can thing more clearly & feel determined to secure my nation with Pride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments