Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DEEPAK BAJAJ



EMAIL – bajajdeep15@gmail.com


  • I think the best infrastructure, best environment and best classroom and sitting arrangement according to us.
  • Especially in the Minerva academy I learn the basic thing that is necessary for SSB interview is what will be there. Second thing is the environment.
  • I am telling after getting coaching the Minerva. Like now I can face all type of interview. Means now I got full confidence. There is no space for fear for interview. I learnt a lot of things that is now to face interview, how to deal with others and many more things.
  • I am feeling so confident for my SSB interview.
  • Yes, definitely yes. Only and only Minerva is there, that can help the candidates to achieve their aim and other confidential thing that a man required. Especially Bajaj sir, I am grateful to him because I taught a lot of throw him. I had never seen like this brave, confident man. It will be great opportunity for me when I will meet again to Mr. Bajaj outside not for SSB but only in friendly manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments