Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DOC. HMISHILUKH KUMAR




  • Minerva academy is really a temple of real life education. I really loved it because the system of teaching and the inspiration it gives is fantastic.
  • After 10 days of training at Minerva academy, I felt that this is the best coaching institute. I have ever attended.
  • The overall infrastructure is impressive and is well maintained, the hostels are really comfortable and warm, the mess is hygienic and well arranged, classroom have a fantastic surroundings which always inspires and motivated me when I look the legend of India and also the messages even the walls. Even the overall surrounding is healthy and wonderful.
  • As it really have an effective way to the certain. It made me teach the basic principal to succeed in SSB as walk as to success in any field with better sense of honesty.
  • I really feel very confident and I feel, I will definitely crack SSB in the coming interview with all your support and inspiration.
  • I would simply like to say that the Minerva academy is the best in India and the aspiring candidates should really be sinecure and learn all the lessons given it which nice definitely help them to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments