Wednesday, February 26, 2014

HARMEEN SINGH



  • Well to be honest, if I hadn’t been at this academy I would not have awesome the fear of teaches and also the fear to speak in group discussion. I have made a great progress here in 10 days and now I can say that I was able to conquer these few.
  • Everything here is perfect and since it was my first time in hostel, it felt really great to make so many friends. The environment and infrastructure is perfect and I have enjoyed doing the obstacles and plating football with friends.
  • I loved the time importance of this academy. This academy teaches great about time management and its importance. Moreover, I like the staff of the academy. Awesome staff.
  • Yes, sir spending 10 days here have really pumped me up for my SSB interview.
  • Yes, sir pakka! Really happy to save been here at my academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments