Tuesday, February 25, 2014

HIMMAT SINGH



COURSE – ADS/AFCAT      
  • Minerva academy provide me peaceful environment for the study & enhance my skill to appear in the compaction exam of the combined defense requires. All faculty of the Minerva is experienced which is helpful and cooperative.
  • After the coaching obviously I’m feeling confidently about my exam. Which about I’m little confused before coaching, more doubts related to the subjects of the CDS. I have clear from Minerva.
  • Environment of the Minerva is peaceful which is able to study, which is free from noise. Classroom is also comfortable for the study.
  • Obviously I‘m confident about my exam Minerva academy provide excellent & experienced faculty which give me well guidance related to get success in the exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments