Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ISHWAR CHAND DIXIT

DATE – 29/01/2014

  • Minerva academy is a great school of learning & retrieving the qualities of a man. One of the best things is that the way of teaching is very excellent which I have not seen ever in my life.
  • I never forget these days ever in my life.
  • One thing that I learned i.e. honestly is the thing which makes the person different & Minerva academy produce Minerva with such a quality.
  • The facilities like hostel, mess was very excellent. I learn the qualities which are required in a Military officer & with these qualities one can crack the SSB interview.
  • Academy’s infrastructure was very great hostel & Mess was properly managed by the system.
  • Before the arrival at the Minerva academy, I have very little qualities which I have increase to high level in these 10 days at Minerva academy. I learned how to beat or crack the SSB with those qualities which are required by SSB.
  • Yes, why not, I think from my experience at Minerva academy. I feel here in Minerva academy one can learn the qualities in better way so whenever any of my friend or anyone else asks suggestion from my side I will only & only say go to Minerva academy.
  • One thing especially I would like to say here in Minerva academy a teacher that has a quality of way of teaching that’s very great & all the name of the teacher is Mani sir (great very great teacher).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments