Wednesday, February 26, 2014

KAMALJEET SINGH



DATE – 10/01/2014
  • I am now confident about my SSB interview. I will surely return to Minerva after being selected by AFSB, Varanasi and I will recommend.
  • At Minerva academy, I loved the way of teaching by the faculty. All the members teach in a very calm and composed manner. They never show any anger or even angry expressions on any students the always teach with their full satisfaction of the seriously aspiring students who come for training at Minerva academy.
  • I loved most is :-
  • The Minerva honor code
  • A Minerva does not lie, cheat or steal or tolerate those who do.
  • The actually meaning is “a person who is honest to the core of his heart.”  And before, a person snatches away the commission only just after leaving the Minerva at 10 days and before appearing at SSB.
  • I loved the food, the hostel and dormitory, the grounds having all the sports facilities and the big large auditorium.
  • After 10 days, I feel now I am a desiring candidate for SSB because it is generally said “first deserve, then desire”. Minerva academy made me to desire it by making me a deserving candidate. I had the fear of “lecture he” even to the extent that I will never be able to do it.
  • But Ranjit sir’s two words “be very slow and loud” made me a good speaker who is now not at all afraid of “lecture he”. I believe in Ranjit, Bajaj sir. He is a motivating teacher.
  • I had the extreme fear of individual obstacles. But that teaching of Ranjit sir filled me with energy and now I can cross all of them, even vertical rope climbing which was my greatest fear.
  • It is all my seriously aspiring friends, rest all the facilities here are fantastic. Food is enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments