Wednesday, February 26, 2014

KARTIKA



DATE – 29/01/2014


  • I know that Minerva academy was rated as the no. 1 academy for defense focus preparations lent it wasn’t until I actually became a part of Minerva family that I understood why its rated no. 1.
  • I was afraid of heights and now I can climb up to ropes without being afraid. I have grown as a person. I have enhanced my skills, polished my positive points and when I’ll learn from the academy I’m not just ready for my SSB interview lent for my whole life ahead.
  • The academy far rides just the similar environment like the SSB center. He is the mess, ground or surroundings so when you are here, it’s like the most SSB. When they teach you how to handle situations.
  • The hostels for girls are super safe much somebody always there to check the premises 24*7. The food is awesome and they provided sweet dish and swad every day, which isn’t may common with the academies.
  • The classroom is designed in a manner that every student can see & listen properly with being distracted.
  • I love the fact that how by pointing out small things, they change our whole outlook. They don’t play with your psychology just tell you how to express what you feel this academy doesn’t only develops your physical strength but mental as well. It proudly says your competition is with yourself.
  • After 10 days at Minerva, I haven’t just challenged myself physically but mentally as well. I know even when I leave this place, I’ll remain a Minerva.
  • Here I’ve learnt aspects about the interview and the whole 5 days process that I didn’t even know existed. But now I’m not just confident but I’m sure that I’m ready for what says ahead.
  • I would not just simply recommend the academy but with enthusiasm. This place is not like the academies I have seen before. Everything ranging from the way you speaks, to the way you think to your physical endurance just only challenged but is polished here. You see the difference, you can feel it yourself & no matter where you go, you remain a Minerva for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments