Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MANDEEP CHAUDHRY



  • Many things infect everything about it is outstanding, miraculous & out of box. It is my best experience of my life till now and it gave me so much joy.
  • Frankly it changed my whole course of life & perception about my life.
  • It is excellent & actually we have got a best campus & facilities. In break time we can play cricket, football & many more. It’s actually given me a feeling of home & infect may be more than that…
  • I should also thanks, mess members who are so polite loving to each other and conducted there selves so well behaved so are really great. All the teachers and staff members did their job best and taught us how to live our live. & most important “honestly is the only policy”. Now what I think is that I was unaware of living life before joining the academy but it has now taught me how to live that’s the biggest reward anyone can give. Finally due to lack of time I am stopping here by saying. It is my best, revolutionary moments of the life which I will never forget in my life. Thank you, whole Minerva.
  • The staff members have inspired me like hell. And I have learnt to be an individual & human being, citizen of our nation.
  • Yes, I do because I do have a advantage over other and the academy has brought out what has hidden inside me and I definitely think that I will be able to clear SSB & surely come to Minerva academy after clearing it & share my experience of SSB.
  • 10/10, 100/100 & so on I will definitely tell them that you should join this academy & it will improve you a lot, so I will definitely tell everyone to join & experience & life changing best environment here and learn from mistakes here & improve to your best.
  •      Thank you………………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments