Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MANIK SEHGAL


  • Infrastructure, hostel, mess and grounds, classroom, environment is just too pretty good.
  • And their methods, techniques and skills are awesome.
  • I love all about Minerva academy, its infrastructure, hostel, mess, classrooms and above all the faculty of the academy.
  • Before these 10 days, I was like “I know, I know.” But when I reached here, I found I am just nothing, but now after 10 days I am pretty confident and now I can say I know. It has just taken me to a new level.
  • Keeping in mind the type of training which I have received here. I feel confident about SSB interview.
  • I would recommend all other aspiring candidates only one academy and that is Minerva academy. It is just pretty too good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments