Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MANISH KANDWAL



  • It is the best academy, I focused it from internet, and the infrastructure here is beyond perfect, neat & hygienic, beautiful hostel with motivating lines written that boosts you every day. Big classroom with every kind of teaching facility from audio to videos, good beating arrangement, clean environment, healthy & prosperous.
  • Everything is there, from the environment they give to aspirants to the freedom. I like mart is the way of teaching, they taught us lessons of life in a humorous way, and they always give motivation & make you determined.
  • These 10 days passed like blowing wind, things are taking from here will be with me always, & came to know here that I am born in land of people who live for the country, I learned a lot about my, my strength, my weakness & how to overcame it. Honesty is another thing which I will definitely peruse till my end.
  • Definitely after being trained by such great people, no doubts, I will make it for sure.
  • Of course I will, not only because it teaches coaching but it teaches you the way to live your life & you will carry these for rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments