Tuesday, February 25, 2014

MIDHUN ANAND

COURSE – AFCAT      
  • I was here for the written exam coaching. The teaching level was really good. Being from Kerala, I thought if might be a little hard for me to follow the lectures. But the teachers were really helpful. They wouldn’t move on to the next topic without cleaning the doubts and answering the queries.
  • Confidence – that is mainly what I got from here. Minerva academy has surely built up a high level of confidence, determination & will power in me. Now, I have this feeling in me that I will surely pass the written examination.
  • They all should come here and experience the life at Minerva which will surely change their lives.
  • The first thing that comes into my mind while thinking about Minerva academy is the location where it is situated. The campus is filled with greenery and the beauty of village is well maintained. The surroundings are calm and quiet, away from city disturbances. The importance, Minerva academy gives to discipline has to be pointed out. The staffs over here have always tried to maintain the discipline level.
  • Ranjit sir cannot be describing in words or writings. His dynamic power packed personality and presence has been of great motivation to me. I’m sure this would be the same with all those who have met him.
  • His “Josh Hain, Hosh hain” will stay 8 echo in my ears forever. His speech is so powerful and enthusiastic that even a store will stand up and salute him. He has surely helped me to make decide yes! What may ever happens, I will join the army forces. And I will give myself fully into it, to make it happen. 
  • Ranjit sir you are the ultimate!! No comparisons!!
  • The notes provided very good and easily understandable. All the teachers were very friendly in approach towards the students.
  • My personal favorite is our English sir. English is a mighty heap on and he has mastered it in such a way that he easily manages it. His way of teaching is extra ordinary. He is a lifelong acquisition and “write rewrite..Rewrite”.
  • These dialogues will also stay with me along with my memories at Minerva.
  • The teachers were really successful in importing their knowledge to the students.
  • The classrooms are well maintained and fully fledged. Clean lines of classrooms, hostel and surroundings are done on daily basics.
  • The hostel arrangements were neatly executed. I had very good sleeps here in the hostel. When you enter a hostel, room or class room, your eyes will go around. The motivational sayings, images, posters, news article put on the wall are really attractive.
  • The news boards are regularly updated by the staff members. We get to know a lot of information from those news boards.
  • Vicky sir – My guardian came here. He was one amongst us. He used to pay with us in all kind of sports. I have seen him pushing the students from hostel to class room in early morning. He is very much dedicated to his job over here and takes special interest to maintain the uniformity of students, punctuality and their studies. He is the one who talks about exam results and give advices to all. I will surely miss him. We all had good times at the playground. & basket ball court as well.
  • Talking about the mess, we are provided delicious and fresh food thought-out our stay at hostel. How can I forget Netar Bhai, Rajan Bhai, Vinod Bhai, Arjun and Mahesh? They had taken good care of us and made us eat a lot.
  • Verma sir is such a vigilant and helpful warden of the hostel. He cares a lot of the students & always tried to maintain the discipline at hostel and mess.
  • All the other office staffs were very good to me.
  • I have learnt a lot from here. Mainly from my classes, teachers, friends and Ranjit sir. I won’t miss even a chance to get into the army forces. I will try hard from my side & time will show me the result.
  • Yes, I will surely recommend Minerva academy to my friends. And other as well.
  • Travelled a long distance from south, came here, and made friends. My journey of 4 weeks and now I had an entirely different king of life over here. Going back I’m taking along with me the memories I had here and the morals, manners and values I learnt from here.
  • Keenly looking forward to serve for my nation and my people “Bande Matram, Bharat Mata Ki Jai”          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments