Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MINI SADOTRA


DATE – 29/01/2014


  • Academy’s infrastructure, hostel, mess, ground, classroom, environment and everything was beyond my expectations.
  • Quality and healthy food was provided. Even in hostels facilities for hot water, electricity backup was worth appreciated.
  • I feel fortunate enough that I come to Minerva academy prior to my SSB. I loved everything. They way we were told our shortcoming, they way Ranjit sir and Mani sir make the atmosphere light with their humor the techniques we were told to perform our tasks I mean everything even the food secured was very good. Everything was very systematic. I really realized where do I stand and how much I need to prepare. Each session was very helpful and I’ll really miss days spend here.
  • After spending 10 days training at Minerva academy. I came to where do I stand and how to prepare for SSB. I learnt to have a positive attitude towards everything. I learn about the officer like qualities that the board is looking for and I am trying to improve and develop myself for the same.
  • Learning from such a experienced staff was very helpful
  • Now when I have come to know my shortcomings and them way of preparation, I still have one month for my SSB and I am quite sure that I will make it through.
  • After my 10 days training in Minerva. I can confidently say that Minerva is the best. The way each session is carried out is excellent. I would definitely suggest my full one aspiring candidates for the some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments