Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MOBILE – 7206562989


  • There are many things which I loved, some of them are:-
  • It's open infrastructure, open tasks and obstacles
  • Both football and basketball ground and we can play any time when we are free.
  • Best experience of my life.
  • Chance To study new and enjoyable.
  • Funny and fully understanding lectures.
  • Interacting with friends in English which builds up confidence.
  • I realized myself and the abilities that I had. I come to know myself better here. The atmosphere was just fantastic for the whole 10 days. The friends I made I won’t be able to forget them thought my life. All the staff especially Mani sir will be always remembered by me in my heart due to the amount of things. That they have taught us. Overall it was one of the wisest decisions that I took.
  • I feel extremely confident and more out spoken. I was afraid of myself but now I am confident and a positive thinking has developed in my mind about thinks. I think this academy has helped me to know myself.
  • Al things are very good. The food is good the facilities that we are provided is well and the environment in the classroom is awesome.
  • Yes, I definitely on confident enough that I will crack SSB and come here again as a commissioned officer.
  • Yes, I would love to recommend Minerva academy to my friends as it is really help self to introspect yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments