Wednesday, February 26, 2014

MOBILE – 9463184678

Batch – 10/01/2014
  • When I came here, I was logging in confidence & was feeling very nervous. But now after 10 days, a great personality change took place into me. Now I feel confident.
  • The faculty here is Minerva academy is very helpful & co-operative. A part from this quality of coaching is very good & infrastructure here too provides such an environment in which one can easily learn all the aspects of SSB, SSC etc.
  • The way how to react to a situation, how to conversant with someone & last but not the least how to tackle all the fears.
  • Infrastructure is over the board. Good classrooms, good playground, good hostel, good mess & so providing such an environment which is essential to develop all the qualities in an officer.
  • In these 10 days, the main emphasis was on developing confidence in me. The main reasons behind this confidence lack were - how to talk effective, various fears, communication errors. Minerva academy provides me such a quality education that now I can talk effectively. I can tackle my fears. I can tackle all my tasks conveniently and thus feeling confident that yes I can do it & I will do it.
  • Yes I will recommend all other aspiring candidates to Minerva academy because they are producing. India’s finest since 1955 and they really worth it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments