Wednesday, February 26, 2014

PINAK P.


BATCH – 03/01/2012

  • I found Minerva academy to be the best learning experience of my entire life. The atmosphere was very conducive and gave me new horizons. The teaching process is so inclusive and flexible, I absolutely loaned it. My grace slot comings and serious mistakes ever laid beau in a superb manner.  Minerva academy is truly a temple of learning.
  • The hostel and mess, grounds were superb. A ground was good. Classrooms were well – lit and airy. The environmental, surroundings were see – real at times (morning fog included).
  • Surely, I would recommend this Alma Mater to all my friends. N.C.C. Batch mates and other interested people.
  • 10 days have gone like a breezy. In all aspects of my personality I feel like a changed man. The superb training removes all coverless and mental blocks. I have returned to my higher state of imagination and brooded. All previously known level of creativity. My people to people relationship has become much better.
  • Yes, now I feel totally confident I have learnt my lesson and practical my public speaking improvements are abound and the time for me to high has amazed.    
  • Minerva academy has given me a lot and this is the smallest manner for me to return the good will.
  • Personal messages: wing Commander Oberoi sir,
  • Sir your classes were simply fabulous. Your method of teaching has instilled a strong physiological in my thinking. Thanks a lot sir.
  • Sir thanks a lot for correcting my attitude towards others. I am a lot of my public thanks a lot.
  • Without your guidance sir, my entire flout of G.T.O. would have sought in its maiden voyage. Thanks a lot sir for teaching me to respect my own time. Punctuality shall now on be my forte. Am highly obliged sir.
  • Sir, first of all do forgive me. I am the biggest and most irritating person, you have coached rather you have euro met.
  • But I sir shall always be in your debt. You sir, are the best ustaad. I over had since I left the comps. Thanks a lot sir.
  • Madame, I have no words to express my gratitude. Minerva academy experience was a life changing adventure for me. A grand salute Madame.
  • Thanks a lot for believing I can make it I will never let you down sir. I will persevere till I meet this challenge and I none on to bigger ones. Secondly please heap a vacant sport in the auditorium. A citation depicting my bravery shall come up there, you can count on it. Bummed courage.      
  • Thanks a lot people. You are really awesome people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments