Wednesday, February 26, 2014

PRAKSHIT SINGH THAKUR

DATE – 20/01/2014

  • When I came here I was much tensed, less confident, not a good speaker and confused. But after 10 days I don’t think that I am lacking at any place which I mentioned above. The biggest thing which I learn from here is honesty. As being an advocate they taught us to fight for your client at any cost and while doing that we loose our honesty first. But now I can assure myself that I’ll be honest for the rest of my life and follow the “Minerva code”.
  • The infrastructure, hostel, mess, ground, classroom and environment just like what we are going to get at SSB. I feel like I was in a SSB center.
  • The environment in Minerva academy from the very first day to the last day is superb. I forget everything and just am here and learn as much as I can. All the faculty members were also very lovable and most important is the way they teach us is the best thing which I like here.
  • The difference is just here I come to learn and improve and there in SSB I will implement whatever I learn over here. So for each and everything my rating is 10/10
  • Yes, I do feel confident for my SSB interview and all the hitches and glitches of mine is now been removed by Minerva academy.
  • Yes, of course and I am not just going to recommend but insist all the SSB candidate to come here and get then testes and corrected over here first and then go to their SSB interview so they shall not to commit mistakes which they going to commit over here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments