Wednesday, February 26, 2014

PUSHPENDRA SINGH CHAUHAN

DATE – 20/01/2014
  • The most lovable thing about Minerva academy is that, they provide equal attention & importance to every student.
  • Also I like the hospitality, comfort & convince provided by the Minerva academy.
  • After 10 days training, I am feeling more confident about my interview. I learned a lot here like, how to behave in interview, do’s & don’t during SSB, how to overcome the fear and new oneness. Also I would like to wide about the physical tasks that I learned with the help of Raj sir, Ranjit sir and Mani sir.
  • The infrastructure of the academy is well designed and developed. The hostel is also very good and well maintained with proper ventilation. The ground is also well maintained with and sufficient area for playing and practicing is provided. The classroom is also very good & neat & clear and up to standard. The environment & surrounding is also very good & healthy.
  • After 10 days training here, I am feeling confident for the SSB interview.
  • I will definitely recommend others who want to join army forces or civil services for the preparation of the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments