Tuesday, February 25, 2014

PUSHPRAJ SHARMA

DATE – 10/01/2014 
           
  • The values and principal of my life has complexly changed. I feel like a new kind of energy has developed in me and most importantly, the self confidence has been developing and level was necessary with each passing day.
  • “Honesty is the only policy” which is taught to us by Minerva academy since the very fires. We arrived here attracts and create a respectful image of this academy and its facilities. The method to mature a young blood who the most prestigious profession of India. I would rather say they have best structure for motivating youth and developing officer like qualities (OLQ’s) in us.
  • I would say that academy has got the best possible environment regarding development of a required Indian army forces officers can’t be made in lavish and most luxurious facilities. A person who is capable of adjusting in my environment, any terrain, and climatic condition is required by army forces.
  • Yes, I do but I have doubt in mind that my confidence shouldn’t than into over confidence. I would like to say that “josh toh bahut hai, lakin hamesha hosh me rah ke karna hai aur commission cheen ke lana hai.”
  • I would that if they want to join IAF’s. Then they should join Minerva academy without any future adieu. This would rather save their time and make them to focus on their aspiring goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments