Wednesday, February 26, 2014

RAMAN SINGH CHAUHAN

DATE – 29/01/2014
  • To be honest it was an exceptional lifelong experience which I am going to share with everyone close to me. Best academy in the country. Loved every second here.
  • I learnt the discipline and some other basic qualities, so that I can achieve my goals in life.
  • I feel privileged to be part of class where some of the best army officers, air force and navy officers gave us the lectures.
  • I am facing problem in selecting the best wards.
  • First of all I learnt some of the most important ingredients which are required to become army officers. It was pleasure and mind blowing experience as it said earlier also. I learn the discipline and some other basic qualities, so that I can achieve my goals in life.
  • A great learning experience. Hostel was very nice and comfortable. Food was reasonably good, and ground and environment is absolutely great for a healthy development of the mind. Did not waste even a minute to spend some time in the ground.
  • I am confident after taking these classes and helpfully I will put up a good & here in SSB interview.
  • Definitely yes, I am going to recommend all of my friends and juniors who want to join defense forces. Lastly I want to say that you guys are simply great. Every person was cooperative and helpful.
  • Love you Ranjit sir and Mani sir can’t forget both of you for the best of my life.
  • (Excellent way of teaching)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments