Wednesday, February 26, 2014

ROHIT


DATE – 10/01/2014
  • I feel confident, positive. This is the best experience of my life. A very good environment.
  • I loved to Minerva academy in the way that the comm. Oberoi, Ranjit and Col. OM Kakkar taught us knew things. That cannot be taught anywhere. This academy help I to build up confidence and I make new friends of other states also.
  • A good hostel and mess facilities available. I learn many things here. I learn the qualities that I have and to improve other qualities & my fear of stage is somehow removed.
  • The hostel was warm and comfortable. In revelation secure foists given. The ferial on mess was given fresh always. Ground fear playing football was good.
  • I’m very comfortable this is the best coaching academy for the SSB interview & the best teaching faculty is here only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments