Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SHIVAM SINGH (NDA AIR FORCE)

DATE – 29/01/2014
EMAIL – singh96shivam@gmail.com             
  • It is totally a home away from home. These 10 days of mine in this academy were one of the best days in my life. I came here from very far away but I was not treated as a stranger here.
  • The one thing that I like the most about the Minerva academy is the atmosphere which they render on this student to get through in the SSB. Everything in this academy is very familiar and supportive. Everything is provided with an equal advantage.
  • When I got a call up letter for NDA air forces selection board, I was not confident about my clearing the SSB. But after completing my 10 days training at Minerva academy, I am feeling proud by saying that my decision to come this academy was 100% correct. I learn each and every trick which is required in SSB. Each and every aspect is clear to me. And I am not leaving from here with a doubt in my mind. Thank you, Minerva.
  • Everything was very comfortable and supportive for me. If you talk about its infrastructure, mess, hostel, ground etc. then there can be nothing better than this everything is up to the mark. I can say that Minerva academy is doing justice with their students.
  • Yes, no doubt, Minerva academy has filled me with a confidence which I think is enough for clearing SSB. If you follow the path shown by them then there would be no failures. The faculties here especially Mani sir, Oberoi sir & Ranjit sir has completing cleared the every aspects of SSB. They printed out each and every situation which is faced by a candidate in the SSB.
  • Minerva academies is producing India’s finest since 1955 till now and obviously do so in the future. The academy producing great officers for so long duration cannot be a matter of chance. They are enduring their full effort to make a candidate to do will in his/her SSB.
  • So, yes of course I will recommend Minerva academy to my juniors, my family members as well as to my friends.
  • Thank you, Minerva for showing keen interest in me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments