Saturday, February 22, 2014

Student Feedback Page 3

DATE – 10/01/2014
  • I love the faculty especially Ranjeet sir and Oberoy sir. I’ll miss these ten days spend here.
  • I feel so good to be a part of this academy. Confidence level really increased after 10 days. I made many friend for life and I’m gonna miss them all.
  • Everything was so good especially the ground and the football.
DATE – 10/01/2014
  • Everything was very good. The way of teaching, environment mess all are very nice. The food was very delicious.


DATE – 10/01/2014
  • Beautiful campus, delicious food, such learned teacher’s but best of all the teaching and guidance. The art course curriculum and the patience of teachers. How they take so much pains to enable us to learn.
  • The infrastructure is really good. The surroundings are very beautiful and very conducive to learning. After an exhausting day, I still feel great because of the delicious food. And the warm room that awaits me. Everything is just perfect.

DATE – 29/01/2014
  • The infrastructure is well built & properly arranged & the mess is very good, hostel is very good. We can see different thoughts & pictures of army, navy & air force which is always inspiring.



  • The Minerva academy is the great school of teaching. The teaching staff is very helpful & gave 100% in the development of candidates studying in the academy here we meet people from different parts of the country and became best friends for life in just 10 days.
  • Before coming to the academy. I was much conserved and sky type of person. I couldn’t able to expend myself to the other. But after coming to the academy. I become bold and confidence.


DATE – 29/01/2014
  • I think the environment in Minerva academy is quite amazing and fascinating in all the aspects whether it is teaching, doing physical tasks and able to learn moral values not only from you teach but also from each and every person here who has been a part of Minerva academy.
  • These 10 days experience will going to last with me forever.


  • It was like my second house. Every person here treated me like family. Staying here is one of my best experience in my life.

DATE – 29/01/2014
  • Academy’s infrastructure, hostel, mess, ground, classroom, environment and everything was beyond my expectations.
  • Quality and healthy food was provided. Even in hostels facilities for hot water, electricity backup was worth appreciated.

DATE – 29/01/2014
  • To be honest it was an exceptional lifelong experience which I am going to share with everyone close to me. Best academy in the country. Loved every second here.
  • I learnt the discipline and some other basic qualities, so that I can achieve my goals in life.
  • I feel privileged to be part of class where some of the best army officers, air force and navy officers gave us the lectures.

BATCH – 21-30 JAN 2014
  • First of all the teaching staff in experienced and their techniques of teaching are awesome. There trend of giving practical knowledge is great.



Previous Page...                                                                                                                     Next Page...

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments