Wednesday, February 26, 2014

SUKHJIT KAUR


DATE – 10/01/2014
  • Faculty here is all perfect. The way they motivate us, it is the best 10 days which I think, I have perfectly utilized. I am proud to be a Minerva.
  • It allows having fun along with our coaching which I loved the most.
  • The most I love about Minerva is the way of teaching they have and the efficient management of the time. Ten days are gone still I am feeling to stay here for more days.
  • Punctuality is the main thing which I learned here the most, the efficient utilization of time. Team work and co-operation which we all Minerva have. I learned all the technique of group task and various other parts of SSB which I think would be unable to do if not taken the coaching. This is the best academy.
  • The environment here is too good to perform and to know yourself we are stand. The very interesting thing is that we are not provided with the notes so that after morning to hostel we are recalling the things and have a permanent trace our mind. Hostel and mess are too good, each of the essential things is provided to us who are required.
  • Yes, for sure now I am feeling more confident than, when I joined the academy. I came to know about my strong and weak points. Which I will definitely improve and give my best during the SSB considering all the important tips given by our respectable faculties.
  • Yes to whom I feel they want to be the part of defense services and for the overall development, I will definitely recommend them so as they can polish and enhance their skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments