Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SUMIT TIWARI

DATE – 29/01/2014      
  • I have read 3 books on SSB, followed interment & money face book pages. But none was anywhere near my coaching at this academy.
  • Academy has very friendly environment & highly qualified faculties. Food quality was good & so was our hostel. I really loved the duration of our training. 10 days paned like a night. I enjoy guidance of each staff especially Ranjit sir & Bajaj madam even the cook Mahesh & our task helps Raj bhaiya was very friendly. I would always remember Mani sir’s teaching. Ways of academy covered with various & info was very motivating. I really enjoyed my stay.
  • GTO tasks & interview has been made very clear in my mind. I would now improve to think & polish myself in manner my psychologist Oberoi sir has told me. I am feeling really very confident now. My eyes are working various tasks at a totally different manner now.
  • I found infrastructure of this academy very nice. Everything was arranged & was in working condition mess, hostel is very cool. Men & ground are also good. Classrooms are also very student friendly.
  • Yes, I do feel confident for my SSB interview now.
  •  Definitely I would recommend Minerva to all m friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments