Wednesday, February 26, 2014

VANSH SOOD


  • It was like my second house. Every person here treated me like family. Staying here is one of my best experience in my life.
  • Minerva academy never tries to change your personality. They try to polish the qualities those are already in you. Stay I had here was very comfortable.
  • The main thing I learnt here is honesty. When I was coming here. I had few drawbacks but now I feel like I am a changed and a better person. Minerva academy told me about my qualities which were never known to me. The not only told me my drawbacks, but also gave in solutions.
  • When I came here I was asked to have complete faith on Minerva, and I did exactly the same. We enjoyed every part of this academy. Our classroom was like a family discussion element, what sweet we are going to get today. Hostel was the place for fun, in friendly with new friends. And ground and football was like attracting us. All I can say in we can blindly have faith on Minerva because they are best well wishes.
  • Yes, now I am confident that I will crack SSB. Before coming here I was not, but now I am sure that I will hit the target.  
  • Yes, surely I will even if my friends are not going for SSB still I ask them to attend the 10 days so that they will be able to polish their personality.
  • Note – Mani sir, Bajaj sir and Oberoi sir you are not only the best teachers but all the best personality. I have ever seen in my life. And I am surely going to miss you for my whole life.
  •    Ranjit Bajaj sir thank you so much for making me feel confident.
  •    You are like ideal of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments