Wednesday, February 26, 2014

YAGAP GUPTA

DATE – 20/01/2014
  • I love about Minerva academy is the environment which they provided to us. The positive approach which I learn from here. It is not a professional academy which works only for profit motives. This is an institute where future of army forces start.
  • After 10 days of training I found myself more confidence.
  • Academy has a beautiful infrastructure which creates an atmosphere of learning. Hostel is the one and only place which is loved the most, because the time spend with friends are most and most memorable. Mess has always provided us a least food, I first time in my life enjoyed eating with so many friends.
  • Another thing which I like the most is the information which they displayed on every wall and that help us to inspire a lot.
  • They shown me my tree picture, that where I stand i.e. where I lack and what is my strength. They made me realize that I have those qualities to be an army men for which I was not confident earlier. Just day when I came here I just wanted to achieve my goal after clearing my SSB. But know the things have changed. This is my dream now.
  • All laughter and discussion field in this place. Environment is very healthy.
  • Yes, now I feel very much confident for my SSB interview. All the doubts which where earlier in my mind has washed away now I feel, I can.
  • Yes, Minerva academy is the best place for those who won’t to the part of army forces. I definitely recommend my all friends who want to go for SSB interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments