Thursday, April 10, 2014

Abhishek Choudhry


Course – NDA

  • The inspiring lectures made by each teacher have only helped me to learn only one thing to concentrate and focus on one goal that is Indian army forces.
  • After my four weeks of experience of Minerva academy helped me to learn many new things. The motivating and inspiring lectures by all teachers helped me to boost my confidence. One thing which I loved about Minerva academy that they cared for everyone and treated them equally. These four weeks have actually increased my moral. And from this academy I have actually come to know about many things and beware about everything. I love about Minerva academy its indulgence in every field which actually helped me in my physical, social and mental development. So there’s not only one thing about Minerva academy I love but it had totally regain me once again.
  • After coaching at Minerva academy I am very glad because it has increased my knowledge to vast extent. And how to deal with each and every circumstance. And such experience and knowledge can’t be gained from anywhere. Hence it has totally encouraged me to clear this NDA paper and have to enter Indian army forces by hook or by gook. The inspiring lectures had actually boosted my confidence and moral. Therefore I have gained many things from Minerva academy.
  • The Academy’s infrastructure, hostel, mess grounds, classrooms and library are clean. And atmosphere is best for studying and all other co-curricular activities. Everything is neat and clean. Library and classrooms are very well maintained which acts as the best atmosphere for a student to study. The campus is as well maintained as a butterfly is attracted towards sweet nectar. The cool air helps a student to refresh his mind and soul. The campus especially the auditorium is well maintained the banners and the posters which are on the walls everywhere in mess, hostel and auditorium has increased my knowledge about the army forces. I am very glad to be a part of Minerva academy.
  • Yes, I am very confident for my NDA exam. And it’s sure that I win crack written examination. Sure I will return back for SSB interview. Therefore Minerva academy has in increased my confidence level up to such extent that at certain stage it seemed to crack NDA was very difficult but after visit to Minerva academy it is sure that I will succeed and will be able to accomplish my goals.
  • Yes, I will recommend Minerva academy to all other candidates who want to go in army forces. As its India’s no. 1 institute for written as well as SSB. From here all the candidates will be able to accomplish their goals and hence will feel make their country proud. I will recommend to all my friends and natives who wish to enter army forces.
  • I suggest to every candidate to join Minerva academy because it will help you to boost your confidence and if someone wants to enter into army forces I will surely recommend him to join Minerva academy. I will give information to all my friends and natives who want to join army forces.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments