Friday, April 4, 2014

Anuj


State & city – Punjab mohali
Email – monie.ovi@gmail.com
SSB Center & Course – NDA
  • I love the environment this academy has created for the students. I felt like I am studying with my own family being treated like their own family too.
  • This is to lot of you know how very pleased I am with the education I received at Minerva. I’m particular; Ranjit sir and Indu Prakash sir have made a huge difference. Positive difference. I am really thankful for the other staff too. Things that are taught here not only help you in the exam but in your entire life.
  • First of all, I am a day scholar, so no hostel. But infrastructure is really well. Peaceful, modern and perfect for completely good state of mind. Grounds are so amazing. Which makes you follow your dream to get into the army forces even more?
  • I do. I might actually do very written the exam.
  • Trust me. I already have. This academy is the best. And I always will.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments