Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Deepak Mishra

State & City – Varanasi, U.P.
Phone No – 09451861740
SSB Center & Course – IMA, CDSE, BHOPAL CENTER
  • It is a just like a mini SSB, the infrastructure is awesome. The obstacles, the ground, the hostel, mess, surroundings, classrooms, everything is up to the mark. I never felt that I am here is academy. I full that I am in a army area. The discipline, the cleanliness, and the food everything is great.
  • I love everything about the academy. But the dedication of the entire instructor, teachers, the way they gives us the guidance was awesome. Even if we are not able to get anything before coming here, now just because of their guidance we are very much confident of getting that.
  • Well it’s just like a mini SSB for me where everyone was giving me the way, the tips to complete my each and every task where I had no fear of getting in or out. It builds up a lot of confidence in me. The infrastructure, the facilities, the condition which this academy provided me was just as I was attending a SSB.
  • I learn a lot of things here. The tips which our teachers gave us the things which we were unaware before coming to the academy how to overcome our fear everything is just because of the academy.
  • Yes, I am feeling very much confident.
  • Definitely, I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments