Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Divyansh Rai

State & City – West Bangal, Hawrah
SSB Center & Course – Bhopal, IMA, 30th March
  • The teacher I bet is world class & much better. They are the best. The staff too was just awesome. These 10 days I have learnt, lived enjoyed & would cherish for always. The friends I have made here I know would last for always. The last day has made me feel like I don’t want go. 
  • It has been awesome being here. Ranjit sir, Mani sir, Oscar Mike sir, Oberoi sir & everybody else are just fantastic. The hostel facility, the food, and the environment everything is good. Minerva academy has stood for 59 years & I can see today why, but it is frankly the best. Thank you Minerva for teaching me so much, the way you have taught me, just thank you.
  • I will join the Indian army, I will not give up. I will give my best today, tomorrow & every day. I get into army is not that’s a different aspect but the teachings of this academy trust me. I will have it with me whenever I will reach in for me I can go on & on about this academy but then keep on this good work Minerva & I will always be proud to be a Minerva. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments