Thursday, April 10, 2014

Harmaandeep Singh Bhullar



Course – CDS
  • I love Minerva because of the sports ground where I spent evening hours. Due to the regular practice I loss nine kg weight.
  • I know that I am not good in study or academy performance but due to the negative things in me, after that I really love the Minerva academy. I love the football from my childhood when I see the football pole in the ground. I really exited my friends and me in the weekend we all play football with full power and in good mood. I like those persons in my life who motivate me, so “Ranjeet sir” is good motivation for me and forever.
  • I feel that I am little bit command on English language, earlier & never speak or confidence to speak but after the indu sir English lecture my confidence level go to the higher level were only I stand. Other lecturer ‘salil sir‘ is good lecturer and very good speaker who motivate me time to time. I learn that huminility is good thing so make friends day by day and this process I really learnt from Minerva. Handles’ or obstacles which are in the sports ground motivate me that “Bhullar” you can do everything in the world. “Heena” maim is very good nature and kind also because one day I see that maim teacher a little give who unable to go school I think. Today I can receive a autograph of my favorite teacher “Indu sir”. One dialogue is too good “Masha alla” kah baat hai. Sir u r good teacher for me forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments