Friday, April 4, 2014

Jitendra pal singh


State & city – Rajsthan & ajmer
Email – jp_sunny@yahool.com
SSB Center & Course – Bhopal – TGC-119
  •  People are worried about physical tasks and all but I feel like they said “if you can do it here, you’ll do it there here” other facilities like washrooms & bathroom area & the most neat faculty if I compare to my prisons hostels and PGs. I would love to spend 10 more days’ thanks you Minerva.
  • Starting from when I arrived here the campus made an impression- that will probably last forever. The place is clam & beautiful and i always feel whenever looked around. Then in the afternoon I was called for lunch, I expected the same mess of every hostel but when I tasked the food my taste buds were kind. Of surprised. The quality of food it awesome & was better with every passing day. Now the main aim, to learn about SSB interview & get what I came for and I never went to any other coaching before, I am glad that I didn’t. I am glad I came here. The faculties and staff were always pleasing in every manner. Faculties here never taught me the direct answer of a question but taught me how & where to find it within myself, this coaching brought one the man who was hidden somewhere inside of me. This is not long lasting, this is life lasting.     
  • These concepts they taught me are like implanted on my mind. The way of teaching was not normal. It was about building a character.
  • I expressed before about learning and about the question “how am I feeling after 10 days?” I would say “I don’t want to go.”
  • Infrastructure – natural, beautiful, calm.
  • Hostel – neat & clean, inspiring (after I reading all the pictures).
  • Mess – well maintained.
  • Awesome food.
  • Yes, very confident.
  • Yes, not only recommend, I will 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments