Thursday, April 10, 2014

Kul Bhushan



Course – NDA

  • Minerva Academy is the best academy I have ever seen, the campus is very beautiful, free from every pollution and part from it the most important is the education I got from here. Here in the Minerva academy, I loved every aspect of it. I loved the way the teachers taught us.
  • Here the infrastructure is great. Hostel is great, rooms are so clean and neat, fully equipped with all the facilities, mess is also great. The food which they give us is very healthy and tasty. No other academy can give us so many facilities.
  • The way, they remained friendly with us here in the Minerva academy, every aspect was heart touching. There are no words to express my love for Minerva academy. I loved everything here. Most fascinating here for me was the class of Sir Ranjit Bajaj.
  • I feel very nice after showing received coaching at Minerva academy. When I came here I was something else and now when I am going, I am something else. I have developed much confidence in myself. Now I feel that I will surely become an officer. After having coaching at Minerva academy, I have started feeling like an officer. This feeling is very great patriotic feelings have also come in me.
  • Minerva academy infrastructure, hostel, mess, grounds, classrooms, environment and surroundings are really very beautiful. It is such a large campus and very beautiful. The grounds are very nice. Every sport can be played here. The SSB training obstacles are very fascinating. Classrooms are also very beautiful, the way we received tea during class times was very fascinating. Environment and surroundings are the most beautiful. Everywhere around is greenery. I have learned a lot of things from here
  • Yes, I feel confident for my NDA exam. Just a little more effort and I will be an army officer. Minerva academy has opened the door for me to clear the NDA exam and now I just have to enter that room and clear the written and after clearing the NDA exam. I will surely come back here for SSB training. Here all the teachers have filled in me every aspect of education. Now I feel, I am complete here I gained most inspiration from Sir Vicky. I want to build an attitude like him. The way be took care of us way was most fascinating.
  • Yes, I would really recommend Minerva academy to other aspiring candidates. This is the best institute for SSB and written coaching. No other academy can provide us so much. At last but not the least it is the best academy.
  • I have only one suggestion to never to stop this work because Minerva academy is building the future of many people. Minerva academy is forming the base of Indian army. So I would only suggest to never stop this work and to continue this work for ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments