Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Kunal Puri

State & City – Delhi
SSB Center & Course – AFSB, Dehradun
  • The counseling was amazing. Everything we learnt here is injected in our minds. My fear of making a speech is gone. Now, I full much confident. One more thing that stands out is that the same teaching method is being caused out till date which was device by “Lt. Col Deol” sir. Every lecturer was unique and taught me so much. It will stay in my mind.
  • I can speak much more confidently.
    I can stay active for 12-13 hours.
    I can attempt obstacles now.
    My thought forces are much more refined.
    I can now participate actively in a grouch task and indoor planning.
    I can react maturely at a situation now.
    I won’t get various in interview.
    Best 10 days of my life.
  • I love the way of teaching by the distinguished faculty of the academy. They assessed us, then told us the court way, i.e. they made us make mistakes and then redefined it. We did everything on our even and we were guided when we went wrong.
  • Main commission “Cheen Loonga” this is how I feel after 10 days of coaching at Minerva.
  • Overall – Hosh hai! Josh hai!
  • I feel very confident for upcoming interview I loved the infrastructure. Hostel was amazing. I will never forget those moments. Environment was amazing. Food was homely. This is my home away from home.
  • Yes, definitely I would recommend Minerva to others. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments