Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Manish Kumar Mishra

State & City – Sitapur, U.P.
SSB Center & Course – 109 ACC
  • Four years ago, I was joined the academy in and they was tried to pour al the things by the principal of mug up. When I reached here and found here are the only things is practical, then, I found the difference between the Minerva academy and the other academy.
  • In the last 10 days, I full lots of the pleasant experience. In fact this is not the other types of the academy. In this academy everything is based on the practical things, where you can learn and find by yours mind. Here’s nothing is like to mug up. In this academy I love only one thing that the honestly. This is the only word, which involves all 1st type of the qualities, because honesty has no fear. In the favor of Minerva academy, they organized very great and systematic schedule and ours mentor are very well experienced and in the last. I want to pay my all regards, thank you.
  • In the Minerva academy, after the completion of 10 days training, I feel and experience that I totally changed by my character. The term honesty they have powered in me and my life.
  • Regarding mess it is well organized and food is very nice. Regarding classroom, grand, hostel, environment and surroundings, it is totally perfect. Especially ground it is fantastic because I like football very much.
  • I am enough confident about my upcoming interview because, I have last my fear especially from the aspect of lustrate, GD and finally the interview.
  • So in my view it is the best academy by all its environment and systematic schedule of study material. Definitely I will recommend to others to join the Minerva academy, because it believes in the word honesty.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments