Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mohit Sharma

State & City – Himanchal  Pradesh, Solan
SSB Center & Course – Allahabad, TGC-119
  • I want to join the armed forces “Indian Army” as early as possible. I am thankful to my guide who told me about this academy and I have loved every moments pride and embarrassment here. The faculty has guided me in a way that I have gained a lot of confidence. I am more than satisfied again ( I took written coaching before).
  • Everything in Minerva academy is to be loved; the hostels, the mess, the teaching and non teaching staff, Ranjit sir’s inspiration lectures but personally my favorite would be the football field. The way it is maintained and taken care of and I mean to say “I love it the most”.
  • Ground, environment (tops my chant)
  • It is a long way; I have to improve a lot in me. I can only answer it after wing Commander Oberoi sir gives his final verdict on way psychology.
  • Yes, I will.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments