Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Prabhjot Singh Pawar

State & City – Punjab, Ludhiana
SSB Center & Course –  Allahabad (U.E.S.)
  • I have learned about how to live an honest, truthful, selfless and faithful life. Then I have also learned about my weakness on which I can work upon in my future. I am really thankful to this academy from the core of my heart.
  • I loved each everything about the academy. From the day 1 in the morning when I reached Minerva academy at 8 am on 1st Feb. Raj gave me the admission form. Then I attend classes of few great personalities like Karnal OM Kakkar, Mr obera, Ranjeet Bajaj, Rupam Bajaj. They all have become my mentors. I have learned so much from then. Then comes the best personality “Mani sir” sir ji main thoda fan hogaya. Mani sir has thought me how to make things easy and how to always pup a big smile on your face. So conducing I will have to say I am in love with each and everything. I have taught and met in this academy. It has made me never then I was even before.
  • When I come to Minerva academy 1st Feb 2014 I actually thought that I know a lot about SSB but as the days passed I come to know that I actually knew very little. All the faculty members have taught us so much not only about SSB interview but also about life. I feel great today. I feel like I know myself even better than before. The time phase in Minerva academy was an eye opener for me.
  • Everything was perfect. Infrastructure, ground, hostel, classroom, environment, mess & surroundings everything was great. I wish I could spend some more time here in the academy.
  •  Absolutely, I feel very motivated and after Ranjeet sir’s lecture yesterday I feel really confident about each and every aspect of the interview. I am really thankful to the whole staff & Minerva academy for making me a better person than I was before.
  • Yes, without doubt.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments