Thursday, April 10, 2014

Prashant



Course – CDS 8 weeks
  • The academy’s infrastructure & hostel is very good. Hostel food is awesome.
  • The place was Minerva academy is located it’s like a bright sport on a plant. They are producing India’s finest officers and place where I met different people and learn a lot.
  • After spending 70 days I have been lots of thing. An idea and confidence enough to clear my upcoming CDS exam.
  • Mahesh and Vinod are the best pock and very friendly. And I can guaranty that none of the academy home such a lavish surrounding.
  • Yes, I can easily quality the exam. They notes and every necessity thing a student want they have proud us.
  • Yes, I will recommend Minerva academy to my friends and other aspiring candidates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments