Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sandeep Kumar Pal

State & City – Ahmedabad, Gugrat
SSB Center & Course – Banglore, TES – 10+2 Course 31
  • The detailed and comprehensive study interaction of faculty member with student’s Practical exercise for each test planning out mistakes and short coming of every individual and also the way about how to overcome it. Encouragement for sports immersive motivation to each and every student. 
  • The food provided in mess is better than even a hostel. Classrooms are well maintained and informative as well.
  • Feeling pretty confident I think this time. I will make through SSB. The coaching standard is a class by itself. What I learned in these 10 days can’t be written on paper. But yes, it is going to affect me for whole life.
  • Provides better food, hygienic, good environment, ground is the place where I wanted to go after every class. Even 5 minutes on ground refresh me. Surroundings are totally awesome. There are no commercial banks, canteens etc, so there are no distractions. The trophies in classroom provokes us to have an a achievement in life.
  • I definitely feel like I am going to make it. Things seem much easier for me now. Also, I found out about my mistakes and short comings. 
  • I have already recommended many candidates.
  • The standard of this institute is just awesome. The motivational topic in every lecturer gives energy to be attentive throughout the lecture. The way of interaction is also best. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments