Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sbranil Chakrbarty

State & City – Best Bangal, kolkata
Phone No – 033-2370-6906, 8017061101
SSB Center & Course – course no: 100(OTA non tech) center not yet notified.
  • The hostel and other infrastructure here are asexuality spacious, hygienic and safe. As long as I was here I got the feeling of being at home. The ground is the best place I liked with the obstacle course which attracted me the most. There is plenty of scope to indulge in outdoor games of a vast variety, from volleyball to football, basketball and also indoor games like table tennis. The classroom and environment here are complementary to each other and create the perfect learning environment which is very essential. Well the mess is one of the vital organs of the infrastructure as it constantly keeps us energized and task ready at all  times, supplying the students with the proteins and vitamins the require, the quality and hygienic of the food is never compromised.
  • The inspirational and patriotic videos shown here add a lot to one’s courage and determination. The informational boards and other essential quotes put up everywhere helps a students to learn and mould his mind like a patriot, which is very essential, the ethics one can learn from these saying should and is followed by Minerva to the core which not only makes them better citizens but better human beings as well.
  • The faculty here is amazing. Everyone has their own unique way of teaching and explaining. The way of teaching is very practical, examples are given for everything and all birds of secretions are aptly explained so that no questions remain in the candidate’s mind.
  • After these 10 days I feel more confident, more efficient, more energetic as I have came to know what all factors qualities the SSB is looking for, what quality they see in which test, the way how each test should be effectively performed. I think this is enough to get that edge over the others.
  • I feel more confident now as I know the tips and tricks for the tasks at the SSB, more over the amount of inspiration and discipline which people are imbibe with and taught here is really unforgettable. I will never forget the “Minerva honor code”.
  • I would always recommend Minerva academy to my friends, colleagues and other aspiring candidates because I have felt the positive effect of the personality development one can experience here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Reader's Comments